Now enrolling 6-weeks to 12-year old
|Full Time||Per Day||Discount
|Infants (6 weeks to 11 months)||$180||$60||5% for 2 or more Children|
|12 – 17 months||$165||$55|
|18 – 23 months||$145||$49|
|2 year olds||$135||$45|
|3 year olds||$130||$44|
|Pre-K (4 – 5 years old)||$125||$42|
|Pre-K Full Time ½ day||$90||$30|
|Before & After School Enrichment Program (K-6)||$55||$19|
|School Age Summer Enrichment Program (K-6)||$105||$35|
- There is a one-time family registration fee of $75 (Summer Special: Registration Fee reduced to $50).
- A $20 supply fee per child is due twice a year (April 1st and September 1st).
- Tuition is due on Monday. If payment is not received on Monday by 6:30 P.M., a $20 dollar late fee will be applied. If Monday is a holiday the late fee would apply on Tuesday.
- Every Child will receive one week of vacation after one full year of continuous enrollment. After 3 months of continuous enrollment, your child will receive 2 half weeks of tuition to use per year. These may be used for any week that your child is in attendance 2 or fewer days. They may not be used back to back and must be paid prior to the week.
- Smallville Learning Center reserves the right to alter any of the above prices at any given time.